Frequently asked questions
- How and when to book a Tour?
- It is advisable to reserve your seats one week in advance by telephone on +33 (0) 6 64 00 38 92.
- What are the sanitary measures adopted for this activity?
- We ask our customers to apply the barrier gestures: wear a mask inside the vehicle and disinfect their hands regularly.
- What means of payment are accepted?
- Payment can be made in cash, bank check or holiday vouchers.
- What to plan for the day?
- You can bring with you one bag per person including beach items. Soft coolers only are accepted, no hard coolers.
- Can we eat on site?
- Two beach huts are present on the site. La Piniccia di Saleccia which is located in the pine forest of Saleccia beach (reservation: +33 (0) 6 14 21 14 14) and La Cabane du Lotu which is located on Lotu beach (reservation: +33 (0) 6 66 01 79 54). Reservation is strongly recommended.
You can also take a picnic in your bag.
Tour 3 and 4 (combined 4x4 and boat)
- What is the difference between Tour 3 and Tour 4?
- In Tour 3, the journey time in a 4x4, which corresponds to a transfer between the two beaches (Lotu and Saleccia), lasts 20 minutes "round trip". Tour 4, for its part, includes a complete crossing and a guided tour of the Desert des Agriates by 4x4 of 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- What is the level of difficulty of the walk on the Sentier des Douaniers and can we do it with children?
- All our Tours are suitable for families, the youngest children included. The level of difficulty of the hike is easy (1h15 of walking on average). Provide a bottle of water per person, cap / hat, sunscreen.
- Should I bring walking shoes?
- Walking shoes would be too bulky for a hike of this level. A pair of sneakers is enough for this walk. It is therefore strongly recommended not to use flip-flops or sandals.
- How long can we stay on the beach?
- Our schedules are developed and fixed in advance in order to offer you a beach time varying from 2 to 5 hours on site, which will allow you to make the most of both beaches.
- Is the 4x4 ride on the track very hectic?
- Our drivers are trained to drive on this type of terrain in order to guarantee an optimal level of comfort and safety to our passengers. Our Tours are nevertheless not recommended for people with a medical contraindication and pregnant women.
- Can we and do we have time to take photos during the 4x4 trip?
- Yes, don't forget your camera, camera or cell phone!
- How many places are there in the vehicle?
- Our fleet is made up of 6 Nissan Patrol (6 passenger seats) and 2 Land Rover Defenders (8 passenger seats).
- Will there be other people with us in the 4x4?
- Other people may be placed in the same vehicle as you if your reservation has less than 6 people. That said, you have the option, if you wish, to privatize the vehicle when booking.
- Do you accept dogs?
- Although we love animals, we are not able to accommodate them for reasons of comfort for all occupants of the vehicle.